the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Good, but you can do better.

Narration aside (I didn't care for it and would have preferred you told this story without words, a task I think you would have been up to), this simply didn't have the coherence of your other pieces- it was lopsided and awkward in its flow, and the animation and art itself seemed below your usual standard. That's not to say that these things were not amazing anyway, but I feel like you neglected to tell a good story here.

"Vanity" "Vanity"

HAAHAHAH!

I totally don't agree with the last person. The end is perfect. I love this thing, you totally don't see it coming.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

I liked this.

I reeeally liked this.

The graphics were good for the style, but not the BEST EVER. I say 9.

This peice was LOADED with style. 10.

The sound was good, even tho it was just music. I LOVE this song. 10.

There was no violence, unless you count the kitty swatting the heart or something.

There was no interactivity unless there were easter eggs or something.

THIS WAS HILLARIOUS. 10.

Overall, this is a 10.

Millionaire: LOTR Vol. 2 Millionaire: LOTR Vol. 2

Harder than the last one...

I couldn't quite remember who was first in the mirror...but then it came to me, it's Legolas turning his head towards the camara, looking all serious...

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

Great job!

Wow, this was great trivia! For someone who's watched all of the extended crap obsessively, it was fun to see how good this thing is! The one thing that did stump me was Bilbo's song, when he sings it in his cart. He sings it in a way where the lyrics are not very clear, so it's hard to know what he's saying! Overall, very good.

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Excellent work, man!

I loved this! It's a fun game, it made me want to go at it till i'd beat it. It was hard, but not impossible, and had good strategy, I love how you have to do two things at once. I also liked how you were able to make this indipendant from the LOTR movies, it had its own feel. Overall good work!